Nuffnang!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

#115 >>> So Thankful.


Hello guys, finally updating through my laptop. Well, i am not suppose to be here and suppose to be studying instead but well, just here for a short and quick update then. Actually i feel like pending down my thoughts that filling my mind day by day, feel like clearing them out. Some good some bad. But i guess are just mostly good stuff around, but i guess need to get them all ready first. 


Two of my most dearest people in life. Can't explain how thankful and blessed i am to have both of them with me through all my ups and downs. Knowing them since secondary 1, getting closer and closer. Dote me, play, tease and have fun with each other and most importantly, loving me for who i am . No doubt that both of them are the two that dote me and love me the most. Adding colors to my life, always do so much sweet stuff to me. What more can i ask for? So blessed. <3


Prelims right now, probably killed my ss and english paper already >: Goodbye people, have a nice weekends ahead.