Nuffnang!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

#123 > And the smile is genuine.



A rare moment where i feel like blogging. Well, I always want to update this tiny little space but either i type half-way i will stop or i will just being plain lazy. But right now i will just blog and its the first post in 2013.
Well, so far so good for 2013. Just can't wait for the jae results to be out so i know which course and school i am posted too. Kinda can't wait to start studying, school definitely so much better than working life.

Went Adventure Cove the other day with buds to celebrate Matha's belated birthday, though is raining but its so fun especially its with my dearly people. Esp when its been so long since one big group of us go out and play so its really good. Laughing non-stops. But well, its freezing cold, omg. literally shivering and make us just wanna stay inside the pool and never get out.
Part of me really want to delete most of my previous post anyway but i am too lazy so i shall leave it as it is first.
So anyway, I am glad 2012 is officially over. Its been such a crazy year for me, with all the things happen. But well, now thinking back, I can bravely smile, no longer stings and and no longer feels like crying. I can smile and say :"I have overcome it and are all alright now" and the smile is genuine.  You're happy with her, I am happier with my life right now, That's the best ending. Its all over already and I am glad.

Meeting up my two most dearest dearest people later for some midnight chit chatting session. Goodbye.