Nuffnang!

Monday, November 14, 2011

#21 >>> I Am A Billion Dollars Baby


Annyeonggggggggggggg people! Gonna do a quick update cause my mom is rushing me for the lappy already! Actually there is nothing much i want to post about just want to post pictures up only. Took a few pict due to boredom and here i am uploading those photos!
Some are yesterday and some are today's! Today's photo will be right below after you read finish my post!




Kekekeke, did you like the photos? 
Like so long since i really take photos and i love taking selcas. 

Didn't really have anything in mind to blog about and a bit lazy and reluctant now cause in any time now my mom gonna come in the room and ask me whether am i done with the laptop anot cause she's using before that and i ask from her. So she any time will ask for it! So i decide just to post the photos up and talk a few more craps and go off! And i am thinking of doing one kpop post together with this! But well, i think shall blog about it some other time! Cause kpop will make me excited!
So anyway, the next kpop post i am gonna blog about will be of course WonderGirls! 
And after Wondergirls will be Tara! Is it good that i let you all know first? 
but still anticipate for the post alright! Cause its all my effort and i know you all must like it. 


Holidays so far so good! How bout you guys? Hope you all are all enjoying your holidays!
Somehow somewhat i miss going to school and miss having lessons! And i know its crazy!
And maybe i will think i must be crazy to miss schools when school reopen next year. 

Another happy thing gonna on! My blog have over thousand hits already! Though thousands is nothing but i am still happy. At least there are people reading my blog and i know my blog used to be more views. During the ohmy-dancingdoll times when i am crazy about blogging. so now i am still but somehow somewhat i am kind of lazy and i want my blog to have interesting contents and pictures!
Talking about pictures, i got some cheer pictures to upload, its kumos sum-ex photos! i will post it up soon if i still remember! forgive me for my absent-minded! 

Today is 14November2011, how long have it been....in the first why did i even remember this! 
Like seriously? Who cares? and who bother? Its so stupid but....
Hahaha, feel that i am so silly and crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! 
Okay whatever!

Today been great cause watch Pi Li MIT in the afternoon bcos i miss seeing Aaron! 
And so i decide to watch it again and also since my dvd player is now in a better conditions!
kekkekekeke, he is so awesomeeeeeeeeee plus he and guigui! ohmyyyyyyyyy!^^
I am like some crazy bitch! Crazy over Taiwan,Korean,American and some other country singer.
But what really drive me crazy is Kpop guys! they are too hard to resist!
And i bet people reading this will say i siao! But i think i am! I like too crazy over kpop already. 
I Myself aware of that. Kpop is like my everyday needs and everyday basis you know!
And people always asking, you know what they singing meh! of course the ans is no.
But the tune is now and there is eng sub! The song is just niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
And you will understand some tiny tiny bit korean when you watch too much kpop stuff and 
there are some of the words you will speak in korea instead of chinese or english!
I guess those who crazy over kpop will understand! There are even moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Okay, better stop if not mom gonna nag me for lappy to use again! end off with photos i took today!



Hope you all like this post and MOST IMPORTANT MY PHOTOS!
LOL! Okay, nothing much now.
Find me at twitter cause i will always be there. As for facebook not so much, but i will still go in for fun!
Bye! 

I Am A Billion Dollars Baby, 
Iheartsmevivian @  Pinklipstain.