Nuffnang!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

#24 >>> Dancingdoll on the track.


Hello people, I am back here once again! Do you like my blog background that changed that day? Hehee or you just realised it? whatever it is, i change cause kind of sick seeing the pink background so change to some bling bling background. And new profile picture too! Yayyyyy :D
And did you released i update my blog songs playlist too? Hope you do and do you love my new songs? Yes or no, you may find some of the English songs familiar yet not the voice of the original singers! 
Cause this time, i put up english songs cover done by kpop idols and its from track #2-#7 . Can you figure out who sing it ? Name it out at my formspring, I will grant you a post about your bias you want me to blog about okay! Come on, play with me! it will be fun! No Cheating alright! Maybe kpoppers will know it if you did go listen to the covers done by idols. And the five songs are some of my fav covers done my idols.Do you think they sing well? I think they sure do :D

Okay, Add a new gadget to my blog which is "Recent Post" So you can easily read my recent post!
Actually i dont know what to blog about! Cause recently nothing much happen to me also. Want know what am i doing to my holiday? Simply rot my life away! Hahaha, enjoying! But i sure need a job cause i know i am officially broke, and that is so depressing! But nevermind, if no job i will just relax for the rest of my holidays! With dance stop for now, i only left Cheer practice to go!
Cheerleading of course fun but miss doing cupie! And i miss cc and vanny! After months of not doing and seeing them, wonder will i still able to do a cupie? lets see when CC and Vanny are back! My dear mummy vanny are having her A levels now, so damn look forward to the date we have! Kekekeke.



Anyway  Anyway, promised to post photos whenever i blog okay! I will try try try!
And yeah, people formspring me! I think my formspring is like getting more and more dead! Can formspring me anything, and i will sure reply you! I am very friendly and nice, dont worry!
You can formspring me to request for a blog post about your bias or your bias group and i will sure do it! 

I will be looking forward to see it! Dont make me sad pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
But i wont expect so much too, i scare end up being disappointed also. LMAO! Lame much.
Okay, whatever. I am going to stop here,  Maybe i will come back later maybe tomorrow i will see first. You can always find me at my twitter cause i will always be there. Can follow me, just mention me if you want a follow back cause i follow back people :D
SO last selca before i go off, 


 Bye Bye, Zai Jian, Ciao, Annyeong!