Nuffnang!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

#25 >>> Tore Me Apart With Your Lies And Games.



I'm back here once again! Not kpop post this time round but have some kpop related stuff to blog about, maybe the next post will be fully on kpop  cause i have a few kpop post in mind already! As after Junhyung, my bias post stopped already! So don't worry, next post will be up and definitely about my bias! So look forward and stay tune to it yeah! So as what i state in my previous post, you can request for a post bout your bias in my formspring, dont expect anyone to formspring me but in the end got someone formspring me to req for it. But i think i know who is it already though! But since she request for it, i will do it but i need time alright, cause its not bias so i need more time finding all the pictures, videos and everything! So the person who req it stay tune for it okay! It will be up soon i promised :D

Okay, today so far so good! Wake up with food all ready on dinning table, how niceeeeeeeeeeeeee! And mummy and sister even back with something for me! Which is, 


Melody Tissue! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy :D
Reason that i am happy because its melody! I think i fall in love with Melody since Primary 4? Heheheh, and till now its still my favourite. Collect a box of melody stuff and i gonna continue collect it. Will show you all some time soon okay! 

So today its Saturday already, with Prom getting nearer and nearer, i feel myself dreading it more and more already. Cause i dont know the prom feel and i think gonna be boring! Like seriously.
Don't expect so much and i am thinking of skipping it already though i already pay money.
Talk to mom about it, about all the prom stuff, she ask me not to go also. So right now, i gonna think whether to go or not. I will make up my mind soon! Prom is not big deal thing for me though. 



Right now, i already don't know whats right and wrong anymore
So far, this week good? Bad? both i can say. Thinking through stuff and stuff, and i start to question myself with everything. Sighhhhhhhhh... Not feeling too good lately, seriously. Aigoooo Aigooooooo
My mood is like riding rollar coaster lately! Nevermind, i will not let it affect me already. trying hard okay.

Hmmm, let me think what are the good things happen this week?
Right now at the moment, i think the best thing happen to me this week is 

MOST OF MY BIAS WON AWARDS ON MELON MUSIC AWARD! 
Isn't that Awesome? All the big awards, are won by my bias! Kekekekkkekekeke <3

Like, Tara won the Best Music Video Award With Roly Poly!
Roly Roly Poly!


But sad that they can't attend it! But congrats once again my girls!<3

And GDTOP WON THE BEST HIPHOP STYLE AWARD
OH YEAH, OH OH OH OH YEAH~


But GD didn't turn though ): Only TOP who went up to get the award.
But still congrats! My two ultimate bias in Big Bang!

And The Three Major Award in Melon Music Award 
Song of the Year, Album of the year and Artist of the Year!
Know what, all won by my bias! kekkekeke, so happy!

Song Of The Year, IU's GOOD DAY!


Her Good Day is definetely a hit song in late 2010 and early 2011 and i think even now,
her three octaves is what makes this song even better! Congrats my dear girl.
Love your smile and laughter! Hehehehehe, <3

2NE1 WON ALBUM OF THE YEAR!


With their 2nd Mini Album which consist of 5 songs all get all-kill on chart, i am sure they deserve this award! Hehehehe and i am so damn freaking happy!
Hehehee, my powerful girls are always awesome! Bam bam bam ra tatatata! NaegaJeilJalNaga.
Scream like mad you knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! But sad that they didn't attend the award due to conflicting schedule. 

And the best is, 



MY BOYS, BEAST WON ARTIST OF THE YEAR ON MELON MUSIC AWARD!

You know when the result is announced i scream like mad and so happy that i feel like crying.
So touched! They work so hard for today's success, being called recycle group and everything 
and with what they archieved, they no longer recycle group and our ALMIGHTY BEAST! <3
They deserve this award, my boys JJANG!

Hehehe, that night is definitely the best night for me, I am so happy until i don't know to deal with it!

Okay, i guess this is my only best moment this week. 
Something to look forward to for next week, 





Hyuna And HyungSeung, Trouble Maker.
So CubeEnt drop the news say that they will have a sub unit which is Hyuna of 4minute and Beast's Hyungseung.
Hehehehehe, My bias in 4minute and Sister's bias in Beast! Though i personally prefer the guy to be Junhyung cause i love the chemistry between them but this sub-unit seems to be cool too!
So they will make their debut next week and i am so damn looking forward to it, i think it will be a great hit! Hehehe, are you excited as i am? I hope you do :D


So done with everything i want blog about. Didn't blog so much of my personal stuff, cause nothing much to talk about and i think i am not ready to blog about yet too! But i am feeling good now! Never gonna let myself feeling moody! Cause i will always make myself happy cause i know nobody will so i have to be strong be happy myself. Cause i sure i deserve it.
And everyone should you know! Cause i learn to not expect from people, friends and everyone cause  chances are we might end up with disappointment! Lesson learnt and learn to let go and move on. 
Cause reality sucks but its what we need to learn to accept it.

So have a happy weekend, see you guys soon! Cause next post will be up soon! I promised!
Hehehehe, end off with a few selca as i promised i will post!



Bye Bye!