Nuffnang!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

#110 > Those crazy times with Kosmos.


Hello Guys, I am here finally uploading all the cheer photos i have been dragging to because I don't have the time to touch my laptop, well here it is now. 

Warming up stunts before performance, 






And after performance is our crazy free stunting time!


Strong girls, Angelica and Kimberly. 


Kimberly, Brandon and Angelica Heelstretch!


Cheryl's + Danielle's and Xueyi's + Stacey's 1-1-1


My 111 with Xueyi and hands with Vanessa's brother. 


Danielle Split Mount. 


Yang's partner stunts with Yukang.


Scorpions and Split. 


Heelstretch. 




My Cupie with Cheng Cheng!

Now all the shots with my lovely people. 

My cheer babes!





My Chair Partner from dance ministry, Wayne. 


Derrick from dance ministry!




Yukang. Considered as my stunt partner in cheer. A crazy and muscular guy that is forever full of nonsense! All the best to him in legacy! ^^


Angelica. The strong female base!


Our dear Fai who is forever soak with sweat! 
Someone who is very patient and nice!


Danielle! That super flexible girl!
Gymnast for 9 years, cool max! Jiayou Jiayou okay for your studies, and see you soon!!!



Xueyi, my dear pig!
Someone who's so cheerful and cute! Strong Mid-Tier! Don't give up on flying alright!
Jiayou for your N levels and prelims alright! And can't wait for the dinner together! I miss you already. 
Love you <3


My Another pig, Xueting. 
So happy to see you that day after so long but its only a short while ): We have so much to catch up on!
I can see you really working hard for your studies, jiayou okay! Don't give up, i believe you can do it. 
Meet up after Os!!!!!!!! Love you<3


I remember all the crazy times we had together back in 2010, miss those times and miss the tails!
Heheheeh, <3




Stacey! My Pie Buddy. 
We become closer during the period we trained for performance and i am glad we became closer. 
We teared on the day we bid goodbye to each other. As we both gonna stop cheer for the time being to study. 

On the day, we hugged each other goodbye. We both are like hugging while talking to each other. 
"Gods know when will we see each other again" "I miss you already"
Then both of us are like "Omg, you're making me cry"
And both of us tears start rolling. I am really sad and can't bear when we have to part and with the rest of the team also. 
I love how we gotten so much closer with each other and the rest, i love how much fun and how i happy i am with them, how trouble free it is. I love how i can smile so happily, smiling so deep down from my heart. I love how they love me just the way i am. I love how time spend with them are so great because nothing else will comes into my mind. 

There's a lot people i don't get to take photo with. Special thanks to Cc and Vanessa. 
My Daddy and Mummy in cheer that constantly encouraging in cheer, studies, etc. I know they care and i am glad to have them in my life. So thankful for everyone of them in kosmos! Miss you guys already, See you all soon soon pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!

Some photos i took before i go, 


After performance!


I love the cute and mini headgear!


Removing make-up and the hair gel + spray is sucha pain in the ass esp when i am rushing out to meet buddies!


Hope you guys enjoy this post, need to go out to meet my lovely friends already! 
Goodbyeeeeeeeeeee!<3

P/S : AND ALL THOSE CHEER PHOTOS ABOVE, I REALISED WHEN I SMILE, MY FACE LIKE GOT TWO FISHBALL ON MY CHEEKS! HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!