Nuffnang!

Monday, August 13, 2012

#111 >>> Someday Somehow Somewhat I'll

Hi guys its monday once again! How many people are having monday blues? Well, i am lucky cause i don't have monday blues all along i just hate the fact that i have to wake up early.

School pretty much the same, it didn't turn out as bad and as hard as expected so i am feeling thankful for that! Night Study started as well, It turns out fine! At least its better than staying at home as i have a higher chance to waste my time away at home!

Well, life pretty crazy lately. I will pent down my thoughts out soon i guess. I guess i need some sorting out too if not i am gonna be in a huge mess as well. Whether will it be here or anywhere else, it doesn't matter, i just wanna get myself settled.

I have one of my most awkward and embarrassing moment on one of the day last week! I feel so embarrassed but i am glad i get over it already. Thinking about it right now makes me wanna go "oh gosh!!!!" Thanks to myself for being blur! Aigoooooooo!

Well, photos below are ootd and some random photo on saturday when i am out to meet lovely friends for studying session which later ends up to be mj session! Tsk! Hahhahaha, but its fun!

Goodbye and Goodnight! May you all have a nice week ahead (: