Nuffnang!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

#112 >>> Once bitten twice shy.

Photos from clique's gathering that! Actually just mainly my photos and photos with babo! Nothing much but still enjoy.

Well, speaks about gathering that day makes me wanna say how i still have phobia for bicycle.
Well i had a bad fall from bicycle way back in June last year when i have outing with buddies at east coast park. Jasper lost balance in his bicycle and knock into mine and i flew off and forward of the bicycle and got my hand injured ): I still have the photo of my injured hand though but its kinda gross to post it up, maybe i will share it at some other time!
Well, i got a shock, it hurts but i didn't shed a tears or scream. I am rather calm. I don't know why but i can deal physical pain way better than emotional ones! And when i fall, my first reaction is "Is my face alright?" Hahahha, i am a girl after all! Well, lucky nothing happen to my face! But my hand got scar though ):
I have a lot of hard time doing a lot of stuff when i am injured, and constantly have to wake up in the middle of my sleep because of my hand.
And i have phobia for bicycle ever since. Didnt ride one after the fall and even seeing a bicycle coming towards my direction i will feel scare somehow.
So yeah, that day in the middle of the night at wanqi's house, babo suggest of riding bicycle to the supermarket nearby to buy some food to
nom. So he ride me, and I can feel my heart beat faster and feeling scared. i guess if i dont trust babo, i will not sit on the bicycle at all!

Still a fun day with them, cant wait for the next one!
Goodbye people!