Nuffnang!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

#113 >>> Double cheers.

Hi all, I am so exhausted right now. reach home from school at 11.45 pm, can you imagine? Been in school doing dnt journal since evening! But i like it, really love and enjoy night classes!

Didn't sleep in class today and lately and i feel so proud of myself! Got back my chem test today, happy to got A2 for the test. Well, my science pretty bad. Always scored at borderline or just pass so i am happy to score well for that. And got back chinese O results too. I am really shocked and genuinely happy when i got A1 distinction for chinese. I thought i would get B4 or something, judging from how much my chinese grades have been dropping this year. So i really shock and feel thankful that i didn't waste my whole purpose of retaking that time even though i got A2. Whooo, so thankful!

Well, its tired! Tomorrow gonna be fun out celebrating one of my friend's birthday! Goodnight!

some overdue photo i found in my iphone. When i was otw to training ground! Aigoooo, miss those cheer days......