Nuffnang!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

#117 >>> In Every Cloud, There's A Silver Lining.


Hello guys, its been long i know. But it won't be long i guess? I am sorry for letting this blog dead...and probably continue to die till November! O levels just next week, so i will probably be back after my o levels papers with my graduation post and more. Just come and have a warm greeting for all the people reading this now. I have been great, how about you guys? I hope whoever reading this are feeling good too. 
For those who are struggling, don't worry you're not alone facing all these and all the pain it will soon go away, time will eventually heals everything. You may not see your rainbow now, but you will see it soon. In every Cloud, there's a silver lining, all the pain you're feeling now will makes you stronger.
Press on and stay strong! Keep smiling, and soon the sky will smile back at you. Have a nice week ahead, and all the people mugging hard for theirs O's and A's, Jiayouuuuuuuuuu and fight this shit together. Goodbye.....See you all soon soon and very soon. 


P/S: Fainted for the first time in my life yesterday. I give my mother and sister a shock, myself too probably. But i don't even remember, only remember hitting the kitchen floor hard and when i regain my conscious, i am sitting at my sofa already. And i now get what the book and tv are writing and talking about. HAHAHA, but thanks for those dropping their concern, i am better now though still feeling nausea and stomach feeling kind of unwell. 


Smileeeeeeeeeee. Goodbye.