Nuffnang!

Monday, November 5, 2012

#118 >>> What About Now, What About Today.


Hello guys, its been long i know. Finally feel that i can blog in eased. I am left with only one last paper on thursday and i am done with O level! Hell yeah :D
So if you know, i turned 17 on the 28October. So just recently. But this year i don't really have the birthday mood or feeling. probably because of exam i guess. But still i have a great day with my dearest buddies and family. So today here i am gonna update everything on my birthday.


Ootd for that day. 


Buddies. On the way to novena for our korean bbq!



Samatha.


Ass and Pay. 



Babo look so serious but nice photo anw. 

Feel as if my stomach gonna explode soon after eating. 

me smiling away ~

With bunny!




Princess Ng!


Jeremy. 


Ass.


Bunny and Cs


JunJie and Cp.


Zhengfeng, Kenneth and Danard.


Princess Ng.


JJ's and Mine. 



Babo.


I can't remember what we are doing. But here's another one with babo!


Big thank to everyone who turn up for my birthday,  really appreciate it. Even though there's O's to deal with, you guys still make my birthday possible. Thank you! How can i say i am not blessed. :D
And thanks all the gifts and wishes from friends and families. Thank you :D



Present from buddies. The ipod nano is totally unexpected. Thank you <3

And now, its all me and still me.




"What about now, what about today"

I will be more active in twitter and instagram >>> @vdirtybeats 
Goodbye people, hope you guys have a nice week ahead. Don't worry, i will be back again soon.