Nuffnang!

Monday, November 12, 2012

#119 >>> Once its over, I promise you will smile brighter than ever before.


Yes, here am i greeting you guys. I have the blogging mood today so here i am greeting you guys with a brand new post. So actually i wanna upload all the graduating photos up but i am lazy to upload and sort all the photos out so i guess i will do so soon this week. So stay tune alright!
How's everyone days coming along? Hope it have been good. 

Actually i just want to pent my thoughts down, so its okay if you guys wanna skip this part. 
I have been feeling better and even better. A huge load lifted off my shoulder ever since that. (if you know what i am referring to) and esp when O's is officially over too. And right now, i am so glad i walked out of the misery. Feeling free and better than any of those days. I won't say those days are bad but i won't say it have been good either. There's so much struggles and problems that i refused to faced it. But as much as I don't want to believed it, everything still surfaced out. But I'm glad all those things end up pushing me up and give me the strength to go through everything and walk out of the struggle. I know the end is always better for us and as day goes on, i really believe it. We're just not right and many times i am glad that he decide to end it off because i know i don't have to courage to end it off and  i always chose to believe maybe things will change. Because i refused to believe myself and my own feelings. 
Recently peeps asking, "How about you? do you still love him?" "are you still depressed over it?" "do you blame that girl?" 
Answering all those question used to sting, used to be so hard, but i feeling more and more nonchalant because i know i let it go already. I will really say, i don't blame that girl nor the guy. Who am i to blame right, more ever in a right way, is not her fault anyway, i know. By letting it go means letting yourself free from all these struggles. 
But it doesn't matter anymore, i walked out of the misery. I am so free so fun and so crazy right now. I am so glad i walked it out, because i know how hard it is to stuck in nowhere struggling with your emotions, esp when i see people around me still struggling. And all i want them is to be strong and have the courage to walk it out too. All i want is them to be truly happy, i meant it.


I have been dreading this post so long, i decide to do it today cause i know i am ready for it. Time is always the best medicine. But only when you set your heart and mind to it, its pointless when you to get over it but you are still wandering back and forth. Focus at one and never look back. You will get it. 
Don't worry, i am definitely not putting on a strong front. I am too young and too silly to be crying and be sad over that already. What's over have to be over. Things will get better eventually, after all the hard times, the rainbow of yours will eventually appeared and i promised you will smile brighter than ever before. People say i am strong because i don't allow myself to be like that because of him already.  I know its not worth it, someone better will come along. Even if it don't, it doesn't matter. I am appreciating all the things around me. They're already such a huge blessing for me already. 



All my loves one. 

Anw, i will stop here. Here to say that i've decided that kpop post will be back soon here. I already have the title planned out and i will do it soon on a weekly basis (I try). So kpop lovers, so stay tune. And i might do non-kpop one. One direction maybe? Justin bieber? Cher llyod? Demi? Avril? Taylor?
Feel free to tell me what you want on my formspring and i will do it :D

So goodbye and have a nice week ahead.