Nuffnang!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

#120 >>> Take me away


Some stuff i will not leave home without. 

Hello guys, blogging at 4.55am right now. Kekekeke. Just happy with the way my life is right now, watching dramas, variety show, reading my book, exercise,dance and stuff. Its really good and relaxing. I guess that leads to sleeping well lately, i feel that lately I've been sleeping well and its great. But i know i should start working already. So will start working when December comes and hopefully everything will be great. 

I really can't wait for all the outings and stuff with buddies. We guys want Chalet, overseas trip, outing, kbox, sentosa and everything!!!!! Well for the overseas trip part, i still not sure about it. Chalet is a must have for us. Bound to create havoc and nonsense there but i sure it will be good (I hope)

I will be back soon and i hope so. Having the heart to blog but being so lazy to. Well, goodnight guys! Have a nice day ahead!