Nuffnang!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

#42 >> Dance enables you to find yourself and lost yourself at the same time


HI LOVELY PRETTY AND HUNKS! Did you miss me? I hope you do! Firstly, I shall say I'm sorry for not posting for so long! I guess mainly because of my screwed up body clock! I basically sleep my day and holiday away which is so so so bad. Unless i'm going out if not i will sleep in. Which is seriously bad. School gonna reopen soon and this definitely can't go on!

So yeah, school gonna start soon! I guess most of the people are dreading it. Part of me too but yet part of me actually looking forward and excited for school reopen! Idk either. I miss studying and lesson. Which is so weird! I think i might end up regretting having this thought once school starts but right now i miss school and studying. 


I'm feeling so excited today because dance practice on Wednesday!
Gonna learn new dance on that day and wonder what kind of dance we will learn. The thought of it makes me excited already... kekekekeke :D I want to learn all kind of dance in the world!
Dancing is great you know! I want dance till i'm old, till i am too old to even move. This sounds like a good idea isn't it? Ohmy, I miss dance so badly! ): 

Dancing with your feet is one thing, but dancing with your heart is another. 

For me, it works! Whenever I'm feeling down, i will dance. Dance till i am  whats amazing is when i start dancing, i find myself smiling! And after dancing, I'm feeling better or even great already! This is how great dancing is. 


So are you guys curious how's life have been for me? Hmmm, i guess its not too bad. 
So, On Christmas Eve, spent my day at home as its my dear sist's birthday!


So she turn 12 on the Christmas eve! Have a small celebration at home.





Kekeke, It's my sist adorable?  but she can be annoying at times but i still love her so much <3


So yesterday, out to Wanqi's house for Steamboat. Clique Christmas Gathering.
Eat so much till i think my stomach gonna explode soon. So chill out at wanqi's house till eleven plus.


BOOOOOO! Are you missing my kpop post? I will do one tomorrow or by this week okay! It's a Bias post! Since there's nothing much of kpop stuff to post lately, not much group making their comeback now or any group making their debut. Only group that gonna make their comeback soon! Hahahah, so tomorrow i will reveal my next bias! So i did one on Junhyung, Jiyeon and Park Bom already. So curious who's next? Stay tune for my next post to see who is the lucky one! And yeah, i am gonna redo Jiyeon's blogpost. I realised it's too short, no thrill and nothing to read. So i will do one soon! Kekekekek, Excited? 

But don't be sad, even though today there wont be kpop post today, i will still post a kpop video for you to enjoy! Its a song that released recently and receive great love and praise from it. This song also clinch number 1 spots on various music chart, isn't that awesome? Because i am loving this songs and the group singing this too! Kekekekek, bias much :D

SO THE SONG I GONNA SHARE/RECOMMEND YOU GUYS ARE,


Its collaborated by Davichi and T-ara. " We Were In Love"
So it's a ballad song and its a very sad songs! I fell in love with this song from the first time i listen to it already. This is so nice! And Everyone is so pretty in this mv, esp my dear Jiyeon <3
Kekekekekeke. I love Hwayoung in this too, loving her short hair. Suit her perfectly!
So go listen and enjoy this song, you won't regret it :D

And next are,
Beast&APink drop a Mv for a promotional video for a uniform (If i am not wrong)
So this is it!

Awesome people with Awesome MV!
And my dear Junnie is pair with Naeun! Kekekeke, Both my bias from Beast&A Pink pair together.
Enjoy this mv!
Its time to say goodbye even though i also not willing to! Do promote and visit my blog more often okay! I will repay you guys back by posting more often with my life and most of all KPOP!
Kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke, Go read up all my kpop post if you haven! Cause there are all awesome. So as i promise, next post will be on my kpop bias post! So stay tune for it.
Cause till then you will find out who i will blog about. So i gonna end with my selcas i take earlier on!






Annyeong, see you guys soon!